As the leading provider of IV drip therapy in Dubai we want to ensure that you enjoy the very best experience at SKIN111 with our wide variety of specialised IV drip treatments. Using only genuine and fresh ingredients you can be assured of a premium service and our highly trained team will monitor you throughout your treatments. Furthermore, we recommend some ‘pre IV drip’ protocol for you to follow as below, If you have any questions or requirements please reach out to us any time.
- 1. Make sure to drink plenty of water to avoid constriction of the veins and prevent dehydration, which will make IV insertion more difficult. Your body will be more responsive to the IV treatment with improved benefits if you are hydrated prior to starting the IV.
- 2. Eat a snack prior the treatment to ensure stable sugar levels, preventing common side effects such as nausea and light headedness.
- 3. Avoid medications that will constrict the veins such as antihistamines and decongestants to facilitate easier cannulation of IV insertion.
- 4. Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing that leaves the veins in your inner elbow area exposed or sleeves that can be rolled up above the elbow.
- 5. Most IV Drip consumption times vary from 20 minutes (such as Express drips & Glutathione) to 60 minutes on average; plan to arrive at your scheduled time for each infusion. However, in some cases the IV drip can take longer so plan accordingly.
- 6. There are some IV Drips that require longer infusion times such as NAD+ or Ultimate + IV Drips, make sure to plan your schedule and arrange a suitable appointment time to avoid any inconvenience.
- 7. Sit back, relax, and enjoy inner health and wellness. In our clinics you'll be seated on a comfortable recliner seat during the entire process, where you can browse your phone, read a book or listen to music. We also provide on site visits every day where you can enjoy our IV drip services plus much more in the comfort of your own home / office or hotel.