Why Choose SKIN111?
- Free consultation with highly qualified and experienced Doctors and specialists who are skilled in Aesthetics treatments.
- Voted amongst the Top 6 Aesthetics clinic in the GCC in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Best Aesthetics Clinic in Dubai, MEA Business Awards. 2022 and 2023.
- Offering the best prices for the quality of service and product.
- Located in Gate Village - DIFC (opposite Cipriani) & The Pointe – Palm Jumeirah (opposite Reel Cinemas).
- Free Valet parking, open every day 9am – 10pm.
Blepharoplasty (Upper & Lower Eyelids Surgery)
No one is interested in aging and does everything we can to eliminate the signs of aging. One of the first signs of aging is drooping eyelids. Blepharoplasty should be performed to eliminate this issue. This minor surgery removes excess skin along with the fat around the eyelids, which rejuvenates the skin. To perform such surgery, you must be very careful in choosing your doctor; be sure to choose an experienced and skilled dermatologist or plastic surgeon, or oculo facial surgeon. This surgery is an outpatient procedure and as a result, after completing the procedure, you can leave the treatment site for your home on the same day of treatment. Your doctor will give you medicine during the procedure to keep you comfortable. Local anesthesia is usually used to anesthetize surgical site. During the procedure, very precise incisions are made in the natural folds of the upper eyelid and excess tissue is removed, and then small sutures are used to close the incisions. The surgeon will give you complete instructions on how to care for the incision and other details, such as when to resume work and normal activities. After surgery, minor bruising and swelling can be expected for up to a week as normal side effects.