Why Choose SKIN111?
- Full face 990 AED (After discount).
- Free consultation with highly qualified and experienced Doctors who are skilled in Aesthetics treatments.
- Voted amongst the Top 6 Aesthetics clinic in the GCC in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Best Aesthetics Clinic in Dubai, MEA Business Awards. 2022 and 2023.
- Latest technology with proven results.
- Offering the best prices for the quality of service and product.
- Located in Gate Village - DIFC (opposite Cipriani) & The Pointe – Palm Jumeirah (opposite Reel Cinemas).
- Free Valet parking, open every day 9am – 10pm.
- 40% discount with SKIN111 loyalty card.
What is HIFU?
HIFU is an abbreviation for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). This procedure is non-invasive and uses ultrasound waves to concentrate energy on the skin’s deep dermal layer and Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System (SMAS).
This energy induces controlled damage to the targeted skin cells, thereby prompting the body to repair them by producing collagen, which brings about cell regrowth. In addition, it strengthens the skin’s elasticity and structure, thereby resulting in natural lifting and tightening of the skin.
What are the
benefits of HIFU?
- Stimulates collagen and Elastin production
- Improves, tightens, and firms muscles
- Nasolabial Fold Reduction
- Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin (Cheeks, Jowl & Neck)
- Reduction of double chin
- Reduction of eye bags
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Cost-Effective Alternative to a Surgical Face Lift
- No anaesthesia, sedation, needles, incisions, or Risk of Infection
What is the procedure?
The treatment begins with applying a cooling, hydrating gel to the designated treatment area. The doctor then adjusts the HIFU machine’s parameters based on the severity and scope of the problem. After that, a probe is used to administer the ultrasound waves to the area to be treated. The session takes around 1 hour.”
This form of lifting can be used on the entire face to counteract sagging skin. The neck, chin, cheeks, and brow areas are ideal for treatment. An individual area or all areas can be treated simultaneously during a session.
Who is an ideal candidate for HIFU?
A good candidate would be someone aged thirty and up who wants to prevent ageing and address fine lines, wrinkles, and skin sagging.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure because HIFU cannot be used on sunburnt or recently tanned skin.
- Additionally, all chemicals that irritate the skin should be avoided because they may prevent treatment.
We advise patients to avoid excessive sun exposure,and drink more water. In addition, we recommend a serum as it boosts collagen production and maintains the skin’s optimum moisture levels.
The number of sessions required is based on the client’s age and skin condition. While one treatment may be sufficient for someone with mild to moderate skin laxity, others may benefit from additional treatment four weeks after the initial procedure.
Although HIFU can immediately affect skin texture and tone, the wound healing process takes about 2 – 12 weeks to show complete lifting and tightening results that may last for years.