Why Choose SKIN111?
- Face / Lip filler 1 ml from AED 990 (after discounts).
- Free consultation with highly qualified and experienced Doctors who are skilled in Aesthetics treatments.
- Voted amongst the Top 6 Aesthetics clinic in the GCC in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Best Aesthetics Clinic in Dubai, MEA Business Awards. 2022 and 2023.
- Using only genuine and high-quality products from USA and France, DHA / MOH approved, scientifically proven to be safe, effective, and reasonably long-lasting.
- Offering the best prices for the quality of service and product.
- Located in Gate Village - DIFC (opposite Cipriani) & The Pointe – Palm Jumeirah (opposite Reel Cinemas).
- Free Valet parking, open every day 9am – 10pm.
- 40% discount with SKIN111 loyalty card.
Whenever you look in the mirror, it appears that a new line has appeared. You clutch your face and wonder how much longer it will be before your face resembles a sandy desert landscape covered in wrinkles. Fortunately, dermal fillers can help to prevent this. At our clinic, we use dermal fillers to add volume and restore facial contours where fat volume and skin elasticity have decreased with age.
Dermal filler facial correction includes:
- Plump lips.
- Softer facial wrinkles and creases.
- Enhanced contours.
- Correction of contour deformities.
- Improvement in recessed scars.
Dermal fillers enhance facial features and plump and fill lines, grooves, or sunken areas by injecting a medically developed solution beneath the skin with a fine needle.
- Hip-dips & buttocks.
- Minimal downtime.
- Immediate results.
- Enhance and redefine your features.
- Use of naturally occurring substances such as Hyaluronic acid.
- Glowing and youthful skin.
- It helps to build self-confidence.
- Amazing natural-looking results.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is one of the commonly used compounds in dermal fillers (HA). HA is a naturally occurring substance found in our skin that helps to keep it hydrated and volumized.
- Provides intense hydration.
- Anti-ageing properties to slow down the ageing process.
- Help reduce fine lines & create smoother skin.
- Builds up layers of protection due to excessive sun exposure.
- Helps you reduce pigmentation and blemishes.
- Chemical Peels.
- Hydra Facials.
- Laser Skin Tightening.
Brands used at SKIN111
At SKIN111, we offer a tailor-made approach to anti-ageing and cosmetic injections, combining the latest injectable products to suit each patient's requirements for a bespoke result.
- Juvederm Vollure - This is the longest-lasting dermal filler and is specifically designed for the nasolabial folds and the parenthesis around the mouth.
- Juvederm Volbella - used to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of 'smoker's lines around the mouth.
- Teosyal Redensity 2 - helps with even filling of lines, superficial wrinkles, fine wrinkles and skin cracks and reduce signs of ageing.
Types of Dermal fillers
At SKIN111, we offer a tailor-made approach to anti-ageing and cosmetic injections, combining the latest injectable products to suit each patient’s requirements for a bespoke result.
- Russian Lip Fillers - Enhancing and augmenting your lips through lip filers can improve facial appearance in just a short time. The treatment at SKIN111 is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure. Choose from Russian lips/velvet lips to Contoured only lips and your customized smile designs. This treatment will shape your lips into a subtle heart with more volume near the centre, similar to a Russian doll.
- Lip Fillers - Plump and enhance the lips by adding volume and augmenting the contours. Lip fillers can add fullness to thin lips and treat lip lines and wrinkles.
- Facial Fillers for Lines - Smooth lines around nose and mouth.
- Cheek Fillers - Enhance and restore volume to cheeks, contouring your cheekbones.
- Nose Fillers - A well-balanced nose is essential for facial harmony. Non-surgical rhinoplasty, an exciting new alternative is available for patients who want to improve the shape of their nose without undergoing surgery.
- Jawline Fillers - Define your Jawline and add a gentle lift with our specialized jawline fillers.
- Chin Fillers - Create a stronger profile and smooth out crease lines.
- SKIN111 exclusive Dermal Fillers for the body - At SKIN111 Clinic, we are introducing Dermal Fillers for the body. The filler is constituted with Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid and Cross Linked Dextran. This gives longer lasting results and resembles the normal human tissue giving it a more natural appearance. The fillers are usually used to augment the back of the hand and fingers, calves and buttocks. The results stay for up to 18 months.
Filler dissolving at SKIN111
If you are unhappy with the results from dermal fillers, our highly experienced Doctors can help dissolve them. At SKIN111, we use high-quality and genuine hyaluronidase or hyalase, a prescription-only enzyme that is injected to dissolve unwanted hyaluronic acid dermal fillers like Juvéderm and Teosyal safely and quickly.
Before any treatment, a comprehensive initial consultation takes place with the Doctor. The total cost of lip fillers depends on the filler material used, how many syringes are required for the procedure, and how often you’ll need to repeat treatment to maintain results. Please book an appointment with one of our experienced Doctors to attain a youthful appearance. The appointment can be booked online or via telephone.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose job
The nose has big impact on the facial outlook and beauty. Bringing the nose into harmony and symmetrical with other parts of face is the main goal of non-surgical rhinoplasty or Nose job. This procedure is ideal for you if you are looking to smooth out bumps in your nose or reduce its angular look or to lift nose tip or to make it more thinner and refined. This procedure is very quick and done with topical anesthesia. Most often Fillers, botox & threads are used for this procedure but radio frequency (Secret duo) and laser can also be added to enhance the results.
Our specialist dermatologist Dr. Zaheer Abbas is one of those pioneer’s doctors who started non-surgical rhinoplasty by the help of fillers & Botox. The full non-surgical nose job procedure takes only 10-to-15 minutes and the results are instant. The results can last as long as 10-18 months but for the candidates who have already experienced one session of nose job; for them long lasting fillers can also be used that may last for 2-3 years. This procedure is very safe particularly when done in experienced hands. However; redness, bruising and swelling can occur and resolve in matter of few days.