Why Choose SKIN111?
- Full face Botox only AED 990 (after discounts).
- Free consultation with highly qualified and experienced Doctors who are skilled in Aesthetics treatments.
- Voted amongst the Top 6 Aesthetics clinic in the GCC in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Best Aesthetics Clinic in Dubai, MEA Business Awards. 2022 and 2023.
- Using only genuine and high-quality products from USA and UK, DHA / MOH approved, scientifically proven to be safe, effective, and reasonably long-lasting.
- Offering the best prices for the quality of service and product.
- Located in Gate Village - DIFC (opposite Cipriani) & The Pointe – Palm Jumeirah (opposite Reel Cinemas).
- Free Valet parking, open every day 9am – 10pm.
- 40% discount with SKIN111 loyalty card.
Botox in Dubai
Botox is an aesthetic treatment used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face caused by repeated muscle motions such as frowning, smiling, and furrowing the brows. Prevention is always the best cure. By using Botox, sooner rather than later you can delay or reduce the onset of wrinkles and deep lines from developing on your face.
Common Botox Treatment Areas:
- Forehead Lines.
- Glabellar Lines (Frown).
- Infra-orbital lines (below the eyes).
- Crow’s Feet (side of the eyes).
- Chin puckering.
- Peri-oral lip lines (lipstick bleed lines).
- Nasal flaring.
- Hyperhidrosis shots (under arms sweating).
- Migraine shots.
- Gummy smile
- Face slimming (massater)
- Nose tip lift
What are the
benefits of Botox?
Botox is a well-known skin treatment solution because of the following reasons:
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- Delivers real and immediate results.
- A safe and proven solution for usual signs of ageing.
- Does not require any downtime.
- The treatment takes only 15-minutes.
- Administered with minimal discomfort.
What is Botox? How does it work?
Botox injections are one of the most prevalent non-surgical aesthetic treatments that we specialize in for treating fine lines and wrinkles. And for a good reason – Botox, which includes modest amounts of the botulinum toxin, is an extraordinarily popular injectable which, when injected into precise areas, can help to momentarily relax the muscles that cause fine lines, wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet. It helps in giving our skin a more youthful and smoother appearance. As a result, many of our patients regularly seek Botox as a part of their routine beauty regimen.
- Chemical Peels.
- Hydra Facials.
- Laser Skin Tightening.
What to expect before and after the procedure
Before the procedure
- Speak to the doctor about your medical history.
- Communicate your expectations.
- Before receiving the treatment, our doctor will also advise you to take specific precautions.
During the procedure
- The Botox procedure consists of injections applied to the required sites. Before the procedure, you will have to remove any makeup or other facial products from your face.
- Then, the doctor will clear up your skin with a cleanser and apply a numbing crea
- Generally, the doctor will perform a series of injections – 4 to 5 at each site. The doctor may apply small pressure after each injection to minimize bruising and bleeding.
- After the procedure, the doctor will allow you to rest for about 5 minutes before getting up.
After the procedure
- Botox is an outpatient treatment with minimum downtime.
- It means that you can leave and get back to your usual activities after the procedure.
- The treatment results will take about two weeks to take full effect.
How long do results last?
On average benefits and results of Botox remain for up to 6 months.
There are only a few easy precautions to take to assure that your skin heals speedily with minimal bruising. Some of these are:
- Not rubbing the treated part for at least 24 hours.
- Not taking blood-thinning medication for seven days.
- Not lifting heavy or bulky objects or performing vigorous exercises for a week.
- Avoid getting facial treatments for 24 hours after treatment.
Safety and Comfort
At SKIN111, we will make every effort to ensure your safety and comfort during your treatment. Our safe and pain-free treatments cater to the needs of every patient. Our qualified Dermatologists have years of experience and deal with every patient with utmost care.