Botox is an aesthetic treatment used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face caused by repeated muscle motions such as frowning, smiling, and furrowing the brows. Prevention is always the best cure. By using Botox, sooner rather than later you can delay or reduce the onset of wrinkles and deep lines from developing on your face.
Common Botox Treatment Areas:
- Forehead Lines.
- Glabellar Lines (Frown).
- Infra-orbital lines (below the eyes).
- Crow’s Feet (side of the eyes).
- Chin puckering.
- Peri-oral lip lines (lipstick bleed lines).
- Nasal flaring.
- Hyperhidrosis shots (under arms sweating).
- Migraine shots.
What are the benefits of Botox?
Botox is a well-known skin treatment solution because of the following reasons:
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- Delivers real and immediate results.
- A safe and proven solution for usual signs of ageing.
- Does not require any downtime.
- The treatment takes only 15-minutes.
- Administered with minimal discomfort.
What is Botox? How does it work?
Botox injections are one of the most prevalent non-surgical aesthetic treatments that we specialize in for treating fine lines and wrinkles. And for a good reason – Botox, which includes modest amounts of the botulinum toxin, is an extraordinarily popular injectable which, when injected into precise areas, can help to momentarily relax the muscles that cause fine lines, wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet. It helps in giving our skin a more youthful and smoother appearance. As a result, many of our patients regularly seek Botox as a part of their routine beauty regimen.
At Skin111, we offer a range of treatments that can be combined and work well together with Botox for a bespoke result.
- Chemical Peels.
- Hydra Facials.
- Laser Skin Tightening.
Why Choose Skin111 HealthCall?
- Highly qualified European Plastic surgeon and UK Aesthetics Doctor with many years of experience; skilled in Aesthetics treatments as this is an art work and can produce amazing results in the right hands.
- Voted in the Top 6 Aesthetics clinic in the GCC.
- All genuine products from the UK and USA.
- Offering the best prices for the quality of service and product.
- Located in the heart of DIFC (opposite of Cipriani’s / next to Zuma) with free valet parking or private lift direct to our clinic and back to your car from parking.
What to expect before and after the procedure
Before the procedure
- Speak to the Doctor about your medical history.
- Communicate your expectations.
- Before receiving the treatment, our Doctor will also advise you to take specific precautions.
During the procedure
- The Botox procedure consists of injections applied to the required sites. Before the procedure, you will have to remove any makeup or other facial products from your face.
- Then, the Doctor will clear up your skin with a cleanser and apply a numbing cream.
- Generally, the Doctor will perform a series of injections – 4 to 5 at each site. The Doctor may apply small pressure after each injection to minimize bruising and bleeding.
- After the procedure, the Doctor will allow you to rest for about 5 minutes before getting up.
After the procedure
- Botox is an outpatient treatment with minimum downtime.
- It means that you can leave and get back to your usual activities after the procedure.
- The treatment results will take about two weeks to take full effect.
How long do results last?
On average benefits and results of Botox remain for up to 6 months.
There are only a few easy precautions to take to assure that your skin heals speedily with minimal bruising. Some of these are:
- Not rubbing the treated part for at least 24 hours.
- Not taking blood-thinning medication for seven days.
- Not lifting heavy or bulky objects or performing vigorous exercises for a week.
- Avoid getting facial treatments for 24 hours after treatment.
Safety and Comfort
At Skin111, we will make every effort to ensure your safety and comfort during your treatment. Our safe and pain-free treatments cater to the needs of every patient. Our qualified Dermatologists have years of experience and deal with every patient with utmost care.