Why Choose SKIN111?
- Up to 50% discount.
- From 513 AED (After discount).
- Original HydraFacial MD Machine from USA with LED / Collagen Mask.
- Highly qualified and experienced therapists.
- Voted amongst the Top 6 Aesthetics clinic in the GCC in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Original HydraFacial MD Machine from USA.
- Offering the best prices for the quality of service and product.
- Located in Gate Village - DIFC (opposite Cipriani) & The Pointe – Palm Jumeirah (opposite Reel Cinemas).
- Free Valet parking, open every day 9am – 10pm.
- 40% discount with SKIN111 loyalty card.
Hydra Facial Dubai
Replenish, Exfoliate and Rejuvenate your Skin
The HydraFacial treatment is a non-surgical procedure that produces immediate results for all skin types and requires no downtime. The HydraFacial is a treatment (taking from approx. 30 – 60 minutes) that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing the skin. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, and effective right away.
Unlike traditional forms of microdermabrasion that employs abrasive materials, HydraFacial is a microdermabrasion procedure that uses pressurized water. It allows the procedure to resurface and cleanse the skin without irritating it.
What does the HydraFacial target?
The HydraFacial addresses fine lines, wrinkles, skin elasticity, brown spots, acne, oily or congested skin and large pores.
How do HydraFacial work?
During the three different treatment steps, a vortex wand is used to pass back and forth across the skin’s surface.
Step 1: Cleanse + Peel
A physical and chemical peel that cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
Step 2: Extract + Hydrate
Using painless suction, remove debris from pores while nourishing with intense moisturizers.
Step 3: Fuse + Protect
A custom serum will be applied to your skin following extraction for a completely custom finish. To promote elasticity and hydration, this step also uses the Vortex Fusion tool, which infuses an antioxidant-and-collagen-rich serum into the skin.
LED face masks
The LED Face Mask emits light wavelengths that penetrate the skin, such as blue, red, and near-infrared. These specially calibrated lights can stimulate collagen production in the skin, eliminate acne-causing bacteria, and revitalize the skin’s healing process.
- Rejuvenates skin to make it healthy and radiant.
- Diminishes the signs of ageing.
- Heals sun-damaged skin.
- Help get rid of acne.
- Effectively treats inflammation.
- 30 Minutes
- 1 - session - 15% OFF 671.50 AED
- 2 - sessions - 25% OFF - 592.50 AED per session
- 5 - sessions - 35% OFF - 513.50 AED per session
An invigorating facial which gives you a cleaner and fresher look. It will leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated with a radiant and refreshed complexion, this effective treatment gives immediate results and requires no recovery time.Book Now
- 45 Minutes
- 1 - session - 15% OFF 926.50 AED
- 2 - sessions - 25% OFF - 817.50 AED per session
- 5 - sessions - 35% OFF - 708.50 AED per session
The Deluxe HydraFacial offers a bespoke treatment which addresses your specific needs. It is also upgraded by combining the original treatment with a masque and lymphatic drainage massage to activate your lymphatic system to get rid of the toxin on your face. It includes also LED light therapy to stimulate the collagen and correct your skin problem.Book Now
- 60 Minutes
- 1 - session - 15% OFF 1,096.50 AED
- 2 - sessions - 25% OFF - 967.50 AED per session
- 5 - sessions - 35% OFF - 838.50 AED per session
A HydraFacial treatment which includes microdermabrasion using the diamond tip to give you an extra hydration and exfoliation, it also includes a special booster that can address and cater for any specific skin concerns. It also includes LED light therapy to stimulate the collagen and correct your skin problem and banish the signs of ageing.Book Now
Glowing, radiant skin, clean pores and a fresh look.
One of the main advantages of HydraFacial treatment is that everyone is a candidate. For example, if you are experiencing ageing signs, you can opt for a HydraFacial.
The treatment is painless. Most patients experience no pain at all and feel very relaxed during the procedure.
To maintain the benefits, we usually recommend one treatment every 4-8 weeks. However, it is strongly advised to continue HydraFacial treatments to maintain skin health results.
A HydraFacial does not require any downtime. This treatment is even suitable for people who have the most sensitive skin.