Painless and Touch Free
At SKIN111, we use the most innovative system known as System75. This system uses completely disposable, single-use, sterilized cartridges for hygienic and effective ear, nose, and belly piercing. These pre-sterilized cartridges require no human contact plus we use a pain-free gunshot method and follow the highest hygiene standards.
- Ear (Lobe and cartilage)
- Nose (Nostril)
- Belly (Naval)
At Skin111, we use Studex which offers safe piercing with no direct person-to-person skin contact and uses sterilised earrings contained in a single-use, disposable cartridge. The sterilised earring cartridge is loaded directly into the piercing instrument without ever being touched by our experienced technician.
We use the Medisept Nose Piercing System which uses a single-use cartridge, which means at no time does the instrument make contact with your skin.
We use the special Medisept navel piercing instrument to pierce the navel using individually sterilised jewellery and clamps safely.
Safety at SKIN111
- Hands and instruments fully sanitised.
- Medical grade earrings.
- Touch-free operation.
- Pre sterilised single-use cartridges.
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritant & non-toxic formulation.
- Painless and effective.
- Wash Your Hands Keep your hands clean before touching a new piercing.
- Front + Back - Clean the front and back of your ear three times a day. Keep doing it continuously for 6-8 weeks before replacing it with a new one.
- Twist it - Hold the front of the earring and make half turns each way, two to three times per day.
- Avoid Scents - Keep your new piercing free from soap, perfume, hair & cosmetic products.
- Butterfly Back - Never remove the butterfly or earring back during cleaning or push it in too tight.
- Keep Dry Your piercing should be cleaned and kept dry.
- Ear piercing - 250 AED
- Nose piercing - 350 AED
- Belly piercing - 450 AED